eCommerce Anime Website Available For Sale

Zethix

Hi. I have a starter eCommerce website up for sale.

SITE NAME: Anime To Buy
SITE URL: http://anime-to-buy.info/

The website promotes eBay auction listings via the eBay Partner Network (eBay's affiliate program) and commissions are paid out by eBay for any traffic the website drives to eBay's website. The listings update automatically via the eBay RSS feed, with the website mostly running on auto pilot.

The site uses a modified version of the open-source McJiffy EPN ecommerce site script.

The website is themeable and customizable. The site buyer can add their own customized pages to the website, and set the home-page to show a custom page or another auction page. The admin interface is fairly basic, and primarily just involves changing a text file.

Instructions are included for setting up and customizing the website, along with all the other info the site owner will need to know.

I've done some basic backlink building with this site, but it is not yet receiving any significant revenue or traffic. It does not yet have Google Pagerank. It should pick up both revenue and traffic eventually, though.

PRICE: $20

To purchase the website, go to the website and use the website's contact page to message me about buying the site. The site's contact form is also linked below.

If you would like to establish that I am the owner of the website, then use the website's contact form to get in touch with me and I will reply to confirm that I'm the owner.

The domain is registered at Godaddy and can be transferred to another Godaddy account free of charge.

Installation of the site is simple enough, however I can setup the site for the new owner if required. The buyer will need their own Linux or Unix based web hosting account, which should support standard features such as cURL and htaccess.

Advertising:
Advertising:
Fairly easy. You just need to edit your eBay account details into a text file and set a folder to have file permissions of 777. You can also add content pages by dropping html files into the 'content' folder. Instructions are provided which explain everything.

Back