eCommerce Game Console Web-site Available For Sale - buygameconsoles.info

Zethix

Hi. I have a starter e-commerce website available for sale.

WEBSITE NAME: Buy Game Consoles
WEBSITE URL: http://buygameconsoles.info/

The site promotes eBay listings via the eBay Partner Network (eBay's affiliate program) and commissions are paid by eBay for any traffic and sales the website drives to eBay. The listings are updated automatically via the eBay RSS feed, with the site largely running on auto-pilot.

The website uses a customized version of the free open-source McJiffy EPN ecommerce script.

The site is theme-able and customizable. The website buyer can add their own customized pages to the website, and set the homepage to show a custom page or a different auction page. The admin backend is fairly simple, and primarily just involves editing a file.

Instructions are supplied for setting up and customizing the website, along with all the other information the site owner will need to know.

I've done some basic backlink building for this site, but it is not yet receiving any significant traffic or revenue. It does not yet have Pagerank. It should pick up both traffic and revenue over time, though.

PRICE: $35

To purchase the site, go to the website and just use the website's contact page to send me a message about purchasing the website. The site's contact page is also listed below.

If you would like to confirm that I'm the owner of the site, then just use the site's contact form to get in touch with me and I will reply to establish that I own the site.

The domain is registered at Godaddy and can be swapped over to the buyer's Godaddy account at no cost.

Installation of the site is fairly easy, however I can install the website for the new owner if necessary. The buyer will need to have their own Unix or Linux based web hosting account, which should support commonplace features such as cURL and htaccess.

Advertising:
Back