1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

host with helpful support

Discussion in 'Webhosting' started by KaltesT, Feb 28, 2014.

1. KaltesT

KaltesT Member

Looking for the hosting solution with high stability
    Any experience with demontech.net?
    have found them via google search and their hosting plans and price for them meet my needs.
    So, are they trustworthy? Any better options?

2. Stampfer

Stampfer Member

My recommendation is citynetworkhosting.com company, they have stable hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

3. Morchan

Morchan New Member

Must say that demontech.net service provides excellent, including software provided, and personal customer support. I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful.

4. Hokenstick

Hokenstick New Member

I'd like to express the point that Jumpline.com team provide helpful and professional customer support.
    Their hosting solutions are full of useful features. Uptime guarantee is 99.9% - your sites and projects will be in good hands as these guys know how to keep everything working.

5. Joseph Gasse

Joseph Gasse New Member

Hi,

I would like to recommend pier 1 hosting site. they have useful solution in their features.
    hope it will help..

6. VivaTop

VivaTop Member

At the OP, have you signed up with them?

7. Jatkinson

Jatkinson New Member

I suggest you to check few websites for reviews, so you can get better overview on the companies you are looking for

8. UxonM

UxonM Member

How long have they been in the IT industry?

9. okalina

okalina New Member

At the OP, have you tried the mentioned company?

10. winnervps

winnervps New Member

I think the OP has already solved all his problems.

11. Ermop1

Ermop1 New Member

I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful.

12. Esteem Host

Esteem Host New Member

I would like to recommend Esteem host hosting provider.