Introduce Yourself!

Haha I know how you feel!! Christmas day was raining here though that sucked because me and my girlfriend wanted to go out and do things but couldnt. ahh well! Today, Boxing Day, is BEAUTIFUL!

Welcome to the forums btw mate :)

Advertising:
Hello Admins,

I am b4db0y, admin and owner of norapidshare forums. Nyce to meet u all

Hi all,

I shouldnt of been so rude and made an advertising post without introducing myself.

My name is Dale Evans. I am the manager of an IPP (Internet Presence Provider) called Hightek Hosting.

We are an Australian based business that has been in operations for the last 5 years.

We provide website hosting, domain names, web development and also complete IT sales and services.

I'll be hanging around these forums a bit and would love to seem them grow.

I hope to be chatting to you all more soon.

Regards,

Dale Evans
Manager

Hi guys and no doubt gals,i've just come over from k9base,saw the link to here in the admins sig.
I originally got an e-mail advertising k9 from "phpBB3"Olympus" - RC1" which i forgot i was a member of!
Well i think i'm a member on there :??:

Anyways i've registered on k9 with the same username and have the odd look over there cause i'm just about to upgrade my board from phpbb2 to the 3 one and i like what the admin has done on there,i guess he likes the Aphrodite look which i've got on my board. http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk

So i'm here now to have a look around on here and hopefuly get some tips :hail:

Hi there Postman!

I wish you luck with upgrading your site to phpBB3 its such a worthwhile move, ever since I've done it I've been so happy!! k9Base is also my site :) I own both AdminMania and k9Base :)

Feel free to ask us any questions and be sure to show us your site when you complete the move!! And I hope you have a great time here!

Just wanna say hello

Hello everybody, Stathis here. I guess this is going to be a great site. It's going to be fun sharing ideas with other people just like the sun goes shining brightly out here. :lol:

Advertising:
Re: Just wanna say hello

Well hello to you too...although I think you posted in the wrong section.

Mike, can you move this thread to the correct section please :)

Other than that, welcome stathis! :)

Regards,

Dale Evans
Manager

Back