Looking for dedicated hosting in US

Morchan

I am in search of information on dedicated server solutions from Hostforweb.com.
What can you say about their uptime and customer care?
Are their prices reasonable?
Thanks in advance

Advertising:
I have noticed Newpush.com can be good for meeting all your needs in terms of quality dedicated solutions. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.

Readymakers.com provides stable and reliable servers in US.
They have low prices and their server stability is beyond praise.

No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. Highly recommend Hostforweb.com web hosting service.
They offer 30% off the price on 1st month order - use the code 'spring' when ordering.
They are highly reliable, professional and, as other reviewers have already pointed out, they provide excellent and fast support.

I know that with Redswitches.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

If they blow you off, or don't listen to your specific needs, don't be afraid to go somewhere else, because its very important for a host to do that, no matter what the size of the company is.

Advertising:
KVChosting.net and legionbox.com servers are well-balanced and cheap.
Go and compare yourself, with the support and uptime, you really can't go wrong with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back