Looking for reliable managed Server?

Krinnity

I came across various dedicated server hosting offers and found xxiwebhosting.com - it offers managed dedicated server hosting services.
I have a client who needs managed servers as he is not experienced enough in managing the servers by himself.

How can I check their level of management? Is it a trustworthy hosting provider?

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertising:
If you are looking for a reliable managed server, I would like to suggest to you our services, where we provide unlimited storage, unlimited bandwidth, free SSL certificates, 24x7 customer support, 99.99% uptime, and much more. Also, you can totally customize the plans according to your needs and requirements at affordable prices. Do checkout once!

Advertising:
Hey there!
I'm not familiar with xxiwebhosting.com, but I would recommend that you examine reviews and support services before picking a firm, since many companies just give ticket support, which takes time. Read online reviews.
There are many companies that provide managed dedicated hosting. So, here is a brief outline of what to watch out for when choosing a platform for your company.
Performance:
Numerous server configurations are available for specific corporate requirements. And each hosting platform has a niche setup. Look for performance qualities that directly benefit your company.
A CDN is not a solution to location-based difficulties. If your whole company is situated in China, it makes sense to have your dedicated servers there as well. This enables excellent connection performance to your own corporate servers.
Security:
Security is perhaps the most critical aspect. With a secure infrastructure, you can rest easy knowing that your whole organization is not at risk. Security varies across every hosting platform, however nowadays it's pretty much a given.

Back