OpenVZ VPS service providers?

Advertising:
Rockhoster.com and legionbox.com VPS accounts are worthwhile.
I'd like to point out they responded very quickly to some issues I had and resolved them right away. They are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out.

Today's VPS hosting has come a long way. It has become much easier to handle and, in some cases, cheaper. Unquestionably, VPS hosting is superior to shared hosting.
When it comes to VPS hosting, there are several factors to consider. Together, these areas will help you assess the host's suitability for your needs. These include;

Uptime
Uptime is a measure of VPS hosting reliability. It is usually expressed as a percentage. For example, 99 percent uptime means that the webserver is only down for an average of 7 hours in a month.
Speed
Web server speed is not the same as web page speed. The former is a rating of how long your web hosting server takes to respond to a query. It is indicative of the quality of service that a web hosting service provides.
Managed or Unmanaged
VPS hosting is more technical. As a result, better web hosting providers offer Managed or Unmanaged VPS plans. Managed VPS is better for those who want to build and grow their websites.
Cost
Generally, most technology is becoming cheaper. But for web hosting, you should focus less on the service's cost. A cost-benefit analysis is far more helpful.
Customer Service
Customer service is perhaps the most critical aspect of VPS hosting. Nobody enjoys waiting for a response. Contact a web host's support team before signing up for a service.
Backup
Having a reliable backup is also a good idea to increase site reliability. Ensure your VPS host has this in place. Many hosting companies offer backups, but their services may vary.
Security
While all VPS hosting is more secure than shared hosting, some variations exist.

No complaints so far, and I recommend Hostnamaste OpenVZ VPS web host to anyone who wants to host multiple domain names on the same server for a nominal cost. The Support is very fast and efficient, and usually resolves any problem or issue within hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertising:
Why not give xxiwebhosting.com VPS hosting a try?
They are always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request.

Excellent prices for their more-than-enough packages.

Back