Perfume eCommerce Site For Sale

Zethix

Hi. I have a starter e-commerce website for sale.

WEBSITE NAME: Perfume To Buy
WEBSITE URL: http://perfume-to-buy.info/

The site promotes eBay listings via eBay's affiliate program (the eBay Partner Network) and commissions are paid by eBay for any visitors the website drives to eBay's website. The listings are updated automatically via the eBay RSS feed, with the website mostly running on auto pilot.

The website uses a customized version of the open source McJiffy EPN ecommerce website script.

The site is theme-able and customizable. The website owner can add their own customized pages to the website, and set the main page to show a custom page or another auction page. The admin interface is fairly simple, and largely just involves editing a text file.

Instructions are included for setting up and customizing the website, along with all the other information the website owner needs to know.

I've done some basic backlink building for this site, but it is not yet receiving any significant revenue or traffic. It does not yet have Pagerank. It should pick up both revenue and traffic eventually, though.

PRICE: $20

To buy the site, go to the website and just use the website's contact form to send me a message about buying the website. The website's contact page is also linked below.

If you'd like to confirm that I'm the owner of the website, then just use the website's contact page to send me a message and I'll message you back to establish that I am the owner.

The domain is registered at Godaddy.com and can be changed over to the new owner's Godaddy account there for free.

Installation of the website is simple enough, however I can set up the website for the new owner if needed. The buyer will need their own Unix or Linux based web hosting account, which should support commonplace features such as cURL and htaccess.

Advertising:
This is seems to really good site to buy. But I am new in this business so preferring to create new site with new domain and increase the value of it.

Advertising:
Back