Powerful Servers in Europe (Netherlands)?

Hokenstick

I've been looking for reliable hosting providers offering servers in Europe and have noticed offers from Hostplay.com
They are offering nice deals. Are they ok for running wordpress and joomla sites?
What do you know about this provider?

Advertising:
If you are looking for quality server in EU check for offers from Zeropid.com. You will be pleased with their affordable prices and featured plans.

I can add that Crookservers.com is what all companies should strive for when it comes to customer service and support, each time I contact them regarding an issue they where always helpful and ensuring the issue was fully resolved.

My business has grown as a direct result of the service and support they offer.

I would recommend to rely on Redswitches.com solutions. You will get high performance servers for reasonable prices. You can contact their support anytime and get prompt polite replies.

Advertising:
I host a couple of sites with Hostplay.com on their VPS account, and their support has been terrific. Several days ago I messed up and deleted a database, and then discovered my backup was messed up. They have been just as responsive on previous occasions when issues came up transferring domain names or reconfiguring software.

Highly recommend these guys.

Back