Resell hosting that answer my needs ?

Morchan

Hi everyone

i've been browsing around for several weeks here, but just now registered...

i'm looking for a resell hosting that has these features:

must features:
1. branding option - unique nameservers, logo's, etc..
2. able to make coupons for my clients.
3. i want to give first domain 'free' to my customers, looking to integrate with a domain reseller such as ******** (whmcs does that i think), but the second, third or so domains will cost them.
4. the option to pay now but choose the free domain later. (or something like a gift card option, or any other way to purchase hosting for someone else)
5. taking care of billing issues (renewals mostly) of both hosting and domain.
6. have an affiliate program

nice to have features:
1. adding files to packages (so when users registers with a package, their account will have certain files)
2. ssl certificate. for my small biz owners who wants to sell things without taking their clients to paypal website. (not sure about that tho)
3. overselling? i havent decided yet about that one either...
4. affiliate clients can make custom names to existing coupons so if someone use their coupon (instead of aff link) they will get commission.
5. easy to use. or at least with good and quick support to build the system i want.

budget:
lets say the 25$/mo area.

ohh and disk space/bandwidth unlimited of course
joking...

sorry if i gave you headaches or if my english is abit poor (my parents' fault)

thats about it.. i think...

Thanks alot guys!

Advertising:
Don't let other peoples experience decide for you, listen to what other clients say, and decide for yourself.

When looking for a reliable reseller hosting provider, it is important to consider the features that are important to you. Some of the features to look for include:

1. The ability to create and manage your own accounts. This allows you to have more control over your customers and their websites.

2. A wide range of hosting options, including shared, VPS, and dedicated hosting. This will allow you to offer a variety of services to your clients.

3. 24/7 customer support. This ensures that you can get help when you need it, no matter what time of day or night it is.

4. A 99% uptime guarantee. This guarantees that your website will be up and running most of the time.

5. Money-back guarantees. This allows you to try out a provider without any risk.

The guys at digitalserver.com.mx know their stuff! Excellent pricing and plans!
Like their servidores dedicados. You get plenty options, plenty of space and usage and at a great value.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.
As I know, centohost.com and also rockhoster.com offers nice reseller hosting packages along with unique features. Pricing is quite good.

Advertising:
The guys at digitalserver.com.mx know their stuff! Excellent pricing and plans!
Like their servidores dedicados. You get plenty options, plenty of space and usage and at a great value.
What kind of server reliability, additional features and uptime scores do they offer?

Back