Reseller hosting comparison. Help please

Morchan

I'd like to choose reseller hosting account (40 gbs of space, 600 gbs of bandwidth, Linux os).
Well, I've found hostforweb.com via Google search and one of my friends recommended me to try dailyrazor.com
Are there any experts here who can help me to choose a host?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them in order to make final decision?

Advertising:
All I know is that Hostforweb.com servers are located in Chicago, US.
They also offer 24/7 customer support. The code 'spring' gives 30% off the price.
What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.

The best place to search for affordable web site hosting plans is the internet itself.

In this kind of tight spot, it is good to evaluate well the web hosting providers.

Make sure the host has the payment option your looking for. I don't even think twice about a host that doesn't accept paypal. Its not that I don't trust anyone, well people I've never met face to face in person I don't trust, and have every reason not to, for you don't know what the company is really like, you don't really know if they exist at all..

I've recommended hostforweb.com hosting to several people who now also use them and are impressed with their uptime and website speeds.
Server uptime 99.99% and support I rarely use it since I am an experienced webmaster.

Hey, as you mentioned in your requirements, I would like to suggest and advise you that the best reseller hosting packages include great performance, high uptime, SSL certificates, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited disk space, and we give you the same. With a guarantee of 99.99% uptime, free SSL certificates, client satisfaction is the primary objective of our company, that's the reason why we guarantee 24x7x365 customer support so that we're always there when the clients need us. check out our reseller packages starting as low as $8 per month. You won't be disappointed!

Advertising:
It is important for your reseller business to make the right choice when it comes to its hosting provider. When you get this step right, you're on your way to having a successful business. The opposite may also be true, if you choose a provider that does not meet your needs, your reseller hosting business may struggle to take off.
Here are 11 things to consider when choosing a reseller hosting package.:
1. The Perfect Features for Your Ideal Customer
2. High Uptime Rates
3. Positive Customer Reviews
4. A High Level of Performance
5. 24/7 Technical Support
6. Compatible Terms of Service
7. White Label Branding
8. The Ability to Create and Manage Your Own Packages
9. Packages That Let You Grow
10. Powerful and Accessible Control Panels
11. Built-in Billing Software