SEO?

blam0

I need to know some good methods of SEO. I submitted to google but it is still not in their database when I search for my site?

Advertising:
It takes quite some time for Google to index your pages, this especially depends on how many links there are to your site etc.

Unfortunatly not, have you tried submitting to other sites too?? How many links do you have to your site currently?

I only have about 2 people linking to the site, thanks for the tip though I will go submit to yahoo :D

Don't forget to exchange links with other sites with same category as yours. The more the better. Try joining free link exchange sites found over the internet. They really help a lot.

Hi,
For SEO you need constant effort and daily you need to optimize your pages like keyword and then link exchange.

Advertising:
DOWNLOAD THIS eBook to learn.

If you're selling a product or service online, you need affiliates. Quite simply, affiliates are the key towards that million-dollar payday. Who wouldn't want a battalion of thousands of affiliates who will help sell their products on the World Wide Web?

Easy 7 Affiliate Marketing is an excellent resource that you can give away to people to make them become better affiliates. You can even give it to people who don't know anything about affiliate marketing and this resource will turn them into capable affiliates in 7 very easy steps.

The seven step plan to affiliate marketing success. Follow this, and focus on one topic at a time, and you will succeed online.

Secrets that gurus typically don’t reveal in free reports.
Much more ( will leave it to you to discover ).

DOWNLOAD NOW http://www.ziddu.com/download/1720707/7 ... g.rar.html

Back