Server recommendation for my website

Morchan

Hello,

I have a forum website(invision board) and need some inputs to select a dedicated server.
My forum has 8 million posts (Including posts and topics) in total.
Right now i am using Xeon 5260 2 bay chaisis
12 gb ram
400 gb SD
I just want to know how can we determine the server configuration ..based on what factors?
Current issues i am facing is database table crashes....

Thanks

Advertising:
Server configuration can be determined based on a number of factors, such as the type of server, its role and purpose, the operating system and software installed, the hardware and software used, and the users and their needs. In addition to these basic factors, other factors that can influence server configuration include network settings, storage configurations, security policies, application loads, and user preferences.

If you are with doubts don't even risk your name (in front of your clients eyes) with any other hosting services other than cloudarion.com SSD server hosting. It is real good web host. I call it an all-inclusive hosting provider with a professional 24/7 customer support team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertising:
My experience with digitalserver.com.mx hosting dedicado has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications.
The technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem.

Back