Start Business When you are Employeed.

beubag

Start your business while you're still employed. How long can most people live without money? Not long. And it may be a long time before your new business actually makes any profits. Being employed while you're starting your business means money in your pocket while you're going through the business start up process.

Advertising:
Great tips. I have applied this tips six months ago when I just started my business. Now I make a decent amount from my business. But it is still not the level of money I wanted to make, but nevertheless I am happy that it's growing and I will be able to quit my job within 8-9 months.

It is very true.Start your business only when you are employeed.other wise great risk is involved in starting the new business.

give job to unemploy

Created is about enjoying beautiful and useful gifts handcrafted by skilled artisans living in some of the world?s poorest communities. Every purchase from Created means people in need have valuable employment, a fair price and a better future.

Dip in to our website now and sort out some unique, ethically-sourced, fair trade gifts and fair trade jewellery for Christmas, birthdays or other special occasions and show your thoughtfulness to friends, colleagues and loved ones.

Advertising:
No bro I dont think so my thinking is If you are enployee focus on that area and be the boss with your hard work when your are starting your business that also can happens that your cant focus on your job and your graph will come down and you will be fired so I sugess focus on you job first If you have talent you will get the rewards:)

Back