Web Hosting tutorials

vivishrich

Hi
I want to know about web hosting.. I just register 2 domains..but not taken hosting space...

I want to take web hosting package where i can add my both domains or more domains also in future....

So, can anyone suggest me the best package deal or best hosting provider and how can i manage my domains on the web hosting server.

Advertising:
Hi,

Web Hosting providers are a necessity if you want your own website. Learn what you need to know, so you can effectively choose a host, , it has to be hosted on a Web server.

Website hosting allows individuals and organizations to make their own their own website and make it live on the world wide web. We the webhosting company provide the hosting space on the server that we own/ lease in order to provide the internet connectivity i.e in a datacenter. Files can be uploaded via File Transfer Protocol or a Web interface. You can can also obtain Web page hosting from other, alternative service providers. Business web site hosting offers high expenses.

you can buy web hosting space from any good hosting provider at any time and can configure your domain to work with it by updating the nameservers provided by the hosting company on your domain name control panel.

Advertising:
Back