What do you do on PC?

Garala

What do you usually do whenever your on the computer?

I'm usually on forums, website designing, and playing games (sometimes).

Advertising:
most of time I usually work, it's could be different tasks. During my work I also watch recorded TV shows.
In free time I also watch, sort and re-touch my photographs. And very rarely we watch films or TV with my girlfriend laying on sofa :p
As for games I didn't played them for about one year at least, don't have a time right now.

Nice! I love to watch TV on my PC but ever since I upgraded to windows XP years ago my TV tuner hasnt worked so that got binned a long time ago... probably about 4 pc's ago haha :p

FunSiteMaker said:
I've always wanted a TV Tuner but just stick to YouTube haha :D

So why not buy one? They are fairly cheap these days.

As for me, I spend atleast 20hrs of my day doing everything for Hightek, each and every day.

Being the owner/manager is a full time job....and there are some nights where I dont sleep at all and do 30+ hrs before i ever consider sleeping.

Thats my life anyway :)

Dale

I spend atleast 16 hours on the internet on holidays and around 6 hours or 7 when I have work...

I'm busy with managing my forum, website and I'm on messenger all day...

Otherwise, I watch vids on youtube, check out some soccer/football sites...

Cheers

I do all kinds of things on the internet. Too many to list. My tops things are political sites and filesharing sites.

Well I am a web designer so I spend most of my time preparing sites. I usually play games and talking to MSN buddies :D

Advertising:
Back