What do you think about us?

m1k30rz

What do you think about the AdminMania.com site??

We are always trying to improove so if you have any ideas, feel free to let us know :D

Advertising:
I think this site rocks!! really nice layout and design, great idea! cant wait til its huge

It's a pretty good site, although I think there are 2 many relating sites for admins out there, going to make it very hard to get traffic.

I am curious why phpBB though? Aside from being free, never been real impressed with it's reliability.

The new phpBB3 has changed a lot and is very stable and secure :) I love it!

Sure there are a few sites out there, but how many admins are out there ;)

This website looks great, but later on you should upgrade to vBulletin. :lol:

But the skin looks great. The forum categories are well organized compared with many new forums where you find 0 threads in many sections - which i hate!

I also like the hack that you installed, allowing you to have your selected picture to represent each forum. Pretty awesome. ;)

Once the forum sections right now become active, you should add in graphics/web design, etc sections.

Thank you for your review :D Yeah, when the site is bigger I will be upgrading to vBulletin :D

I will for sure add a graphics section in at a later date when we have a bit more need for it :)

Thanks!

I think the site looks great. Very neat and easy to read.

Cant wait to watch it grow!

Thank you for your comments Kel :D

I really can't wait till it grows too, be sure to let your friends know about us so we do! :)

Advertising:
Back