Why people fail to make money online

silveraden

Because they spend a lot of time reading ebooks and registering useless domains. The keep on trying new ideas without focusing only to some.. They want quick money but don't want to work hard....

Advertising:
Yes, you are right, you have to focus on one thing and you should work hard..

There is no such thing as quick money scheme because everyone will be doing it. Like everything else it takes time, effort, courage, and patient. One thing for sure that don't give up. If you've tried one method for a while and it doesn't work, move on to another method that you think might work. Just don't give up if it doesn't work the first time.

Yeah may be you're right.People sometimes like to read more and learn tricks but its not tricks only If you really want to make money online.

Its all about actions that you must have to take to be successful.You may get some failure in the beginning but they will eventually turn you to the road of success.

nevertheless, finding a good guru is important with those' patient' of learning skills. work smart than work hard !

Advertising:
Sometimes they don't see effects that they have expected. I know it from my experience. I was creating one page, had a plan but maximum ~100 visitors per week, so I created another one and one after that without focusing on first one. I think consequences with based plan is the key to success.

Back