Windows reseller hosting?

Gshock12

I'm looking for Windows reseller hosting.
I need with whmcs, backups, and good support.
Max budget 20$ / month
Do you know anything about m6.net windows reseller plans?
Would it be ok to get their reseller hosting plans?

Advertising:
I suggest you to have more reliable options and choose the best one. My preferable host to get windows solutions is Aspnix.com. You will get featured plans, reasonable prices and skilled team, you can use them for sure.

You know, m6.net has been providing windows hosting services since 1997 - it is reliable web host.
Their plans start from $3/75/mo - looks to be a sweet price for 75 gbs of space and 500 gbs of bandwidth.

Their customer support is responsive, try to contact them and get all the things cleared.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know much good related to Aspnix.com, their windows hosting services are based on quality. I'm very satisfied with the fast and accurate technical help, ease of use and wide service offer.

There are no better option than Aspnix.com in terms of reliable hosting deals. Their uptime is high, service is affordable and support is skilled.

Currently, I'm hosting multiple domains with Aspnix.com web host! Their configuration has changed quite a bit in the time I've been with then, but they've been nothing but helpful in sorting out any issues that've arisen with migration.

Advertising:
1. When it comes to web hosting, there are a few things you need to take into account if you're thinking of selling your services through a reseller.
2. One key factor is the type of hosting you choose for your reseller account. There are a variety of options, including shared, VPS, and dedicated servers, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
3. Another important consideration is the quality of the host's support team. If something goes wrong with your server or website, make sure that the people responsible for resolving these issues have the technical know-how and resources to do so effectively.
4. Finally, be sure to set up your reseller account in a way that makes it easy for potential customers to find and contact you.

Back