Blog Comments

Kel

Ive just started doing this to help promote my website.

Its not hard and doesn't really feel like work so its great! :lol:

Does anyone else use this as a promotion method?.

Advertising:
I tried it a little, but I didn't get results that seemed worth my efforts. I didn't like that the link would use my name as the anchor text. I wish I could use my website's title as the anchor text without seeming like a spammer.

I think it will give you good results if the blog is popular. I personally have tried it but didn't give me good results because my blog isn't popular - i'm still starting with it though.

Basically what he means is posting on blogs with a useful comment for example a blog on web design talking about building a website you could say, " That article is great you can find more at my site... http://adminmania.com "

It builds links to your site and also traffic, but can be risky as its spam. Thats why you have to make a useful post out of it, maybe add something that was missing etc

Good tip, I´ve created a blog and I am needing a method to share...maybe I'll start with that :)

blog is very good. it will really help you in promotions but this would vary on how catching the title of your blog is. for specific topic title your blog closely to the subject because viewers, surfers and researchers can read your topics showed by search engines.

Blog comments are pretty under rated, and are a good way to gather back links. I've gotten a few clicks from them, which has been pretty surprising, and they're not at all hard to do, seeing as I naturally have comments to make about most blog posts I read. I'd suggest trying them out if you need a little more traffic.

I have used blogging a lot, I run a blog myself so I tend to talk to other bloggers and by doing this you are always putting your link out there gathering quality backlinks and sometimes clicks!

Advertising:
Back