Google Adsense

m1k30rz

I currently use Google adsense with pretty good results on many of my sites, I do recall though when adsense first came out I was getting A LOT more money from it!! What are your experiences?

Advertising:
AdSence doesn't work for my forums for last months but perform well on other projects. I was checking for alternative to it for forums but doesn't found good one yet. I'm considering replace AdSence with AdBrite right now but unfortunately it can't pick relevant ads for each topic... so you'll have to rotate more general banners.

This has been my highest paying month so far. I've thought about leaving AdSense but I have too much money and have put so much into it for a long time, I'm just going to stick it out with them till I get banned.

I have been unimpressed by Adsense. I get a little bit trickeling in, but now much. I think I need to start focusing on keywords and getting more traffic. Right now I pretty much just do what I want, and if it brings in a little cash so much the better!

Yeah I've been playing with adsense the same way, so many people have had a lot of sucess with it though, I am jealous :twisted:

I've always wanted to to try Google Adsense, but in USA they require TAX ID, so because of my age 17.

Yeah thats a good idea, if you make an account for adsense under your parents name then you can use their tax ID, with their permission of course :)

I have made about 80$ so far. And it's been with a few sites over the time period of a year and none were to sucessful.. but I do enjoy trying to make money with adsense.

Advertising:
We all start somewhere :) I can sure say I was stuck in the 80$ basket for quite some time too before it shot up!

Back