Google Adsense

Adwords is Googles advertising that you purchase.

Adsense is where you put Google's adwords on your site and they pay you for clicks your visitors generate :)

Advertising:
is it still need Tax ID if I'm not from USA....
I Still doesn't get it though, how it works....

i have a friend how is doing this. He telled me that he gets around 7.5 $ a day. it's pretty good money for a high school student in romania.At least u can pay out your fuel or gain money for college.

i have used google adsense for about 2 month.
i get a little money.
this is my site with google adsense,is there something wrong with my site?
please help me

m1k30rz said:
I currently use Google adsense with pretty good results on many of my sites, I do recall though when adsense first came out I was getting A LOT more money from it!! What are your experiences?

My experiences are really bad. If your webpage doesn't sell a lot they don't pay using an insolit reason always. My experiences with google adsense are negative 100%.

I've been using google adsense for almost 1 year and a half and the result is not that great I only made a couple of bucks, maybe i'm not doing as well as blam0 and other members here. maybe someone can give some information or pointers on adsense so i can earn big revenue ?

I like adsense. I used it with my forum And guess what........................ I received like $150 in 2 years. Yeah but I signed up under My parents so yeah I like adsense.

m1k30rz said:
Adwords is Googles advertising that you purchase.

Adsense is where you put Google's adwords on your site and they pay you for clicks your visitors generate :)

ohh that helps! haha

anyone recommend adword?

Advertising:
Back