How many sites do you run?

Advertising:
One, and very new about it lol. I really dont know how to do things hahah
i used to have one before, but i didnt use it alot because i got busy, i had to close it down.

i m running many blogs + 1-2 sites
i love blogging lot that managing the sites

i also have one orkut community which is my LOVE :)

I run two right now. One is mine the other is for a family member who I am helping get started. I plan to run several before it is all said and done, although I don't know how many. I've never had more than one site before, so I'll see just how much I can handle. Especially with working full time. :) Oh, this is my first post here. Found the forum from webmaster-talk and thought I'd sign up. So hello everyone.

Hey TributeK, Welcome to the forums mate!! Hope you have a great time here

Yeah working full time would take a lot of time out of your web designing efforts but I'm sure your sites can still be great if you keep working at them!!

Presently I have 2 Blogs. One is about online moneymaking and the other one is health related.
I plan to start two more -- one about credit cards and one about forex trading. :D

I currently have just two sites and I am planning on increasing this number I soon as I get my computer/internet fixed.

I currently have 3 but try to keep my collection as small as possible so i have enough time to share between them.

3 well developed with fresh content websites are better than 50 sites that never get updated and ive found when you have so many projects its hard to divide your time between them all and projects that could have been successful turn to ones which arent.

Advertising:
Back