Introduce Yourself!

Advertising:
hi! mY NAME iS KEN, fRom pHilippines!
This site is Cool. Hope to Meet Good pals here and learn from you guys!

Hi Folks,

My Names Kevin (Call me Kev :p) from ProntoHost. Glad to be here to hopefully gain some information and share my own experiences of being a Forum Admin and its hosting ups and downs.

Our Company ProntoHost, are currently the proud hosts of AdminMania. Mike runs another very successful forum website and we have supported him all the way through his projects.

Just like to say hi and hope to gain some experience from others contributions as well as add my own to help others :D

Hey there Kevin!

Welcome to AdminMania :) Great to have you on board! Your services have been very much appreciated by myself and all the members at my sites and I am certain everyone here will appreciate it too!

Hope you have a great time here Mate!

hey ... im Teo from Romania ... i own a couple of sites earning daily over 500 unique visitors on each one

Hey there Teo! Wow Romania huh! I think you are the first person here from Romaina :) Hope you will have a great time here

My names Chris, really nice forum you got going here. I dont claim to know alot but know the basics due to being a web developer for 5 years now. Im most proficient in coding to web standards and using CSS for layout. For about 9 months now being using affiliates and my websites are starting to really get some traffic now.

Hope to bring what knowledge i do have here ohh and im from the United Kingdom:)

Welcome Rodger and Chris!

Its great to have you guy's here :) sounds like you are really experienced in web design Chris! Hows the UK?? Hope you have a fun time here!

I got quite good at it from a young age and was ahead of most of the UK competition at that time but due to other business projects had more and more people sourced to do the work. But getting back into it. I enjoy coding to web standards and using semantics(meaningful coding) as it really helps with search engine optimization:) which is the core to getting traffic to any website.

UK is miserable and cold as usual but nothing new there hows NZ?

Hi everyone

Im from England.
I am new at making websites, I have only made one and had a lot of help getting it to where it is now. So I am here to find help and advice from all at AM.
looking forward to speaking to you all.

Thanks

Advertising:
Hi there :)

Welcome to AdminMania! Hope you enjoy your stay here! Your website looks great!

-Mike

Back