PTC, PTP, PTS, etc...

cruxial

Are these sites really profitable? I mean, I have been a member of some of these "make-money-programs" for a few days but I'm not quite sure if they really pay the price. Anyway I haven't reached the minimum payout of any of these sites yet so I am really not sure about the payout.

Advertising:
yeah these sites are very profitable at least for me ,i can make around 50or 60 bux in each month from ptc sites only
but for all others ptr ,ptp i cant figure out how to make such a profit from them.

Sounds like you guy's really know your stuff about these programs, I've signed up for a couple but never made any money, always seems so hard to get enough offers completed for the minimum payout..

well for these program you have to very patient... espesially if you don't have any refferal under you....

it took me 2 months to get $10.... and another 2 months to wait for the money transfered...

but well it really pay.... and i'm sure it will be better in the next 3 months, coz i'll get a lot of downline by that time :thumbup: :thumbup:

just spend more time to get your downline,,,, just like MLM :roll: :roll:

i can say that from my point of view the best ptc siteis bux.to. All over the web they have good reviews and i can't wait to get my first payment from them:X

I also wait for my first payment from adverbux :D
this is my first time join PTC site that pay via paypal

Advertising:
Be sure that the site as a forum, and see if there are profs of payment ;)
That's a beginning :p

Back