PTC, PTP, PTS, etc...

Aye, you can really earn ALOT money from these. I have a friend that makes 30-100 $ a DAY with ONLY ptc sites. Of course, it can be even better, if you invest some money on them, or just stay patient.

I have been using PTC sites for a while now, and got many 5-20$ payments.

Advertising:
That type of sites are profitables if you know how to work with them.

For example i have 15 refeals in one of them and i make 2 dollars per day. That's profitable because i didn't spend a lot of time explaining things, i only explained to a few and they are a lot of actives.

But i have negative experiences too.

I already on bux.to, dailyclicks and others website and so far the only ptc website that I'm on have reach the minimum payout on clixncash, i was disappointed because after making a withdrawal, my user id was not found on the database? has anyone else experience for this website? I have sent an email of that website regarding my username/user id, and I'm expecting an answer from them.

bux.to gives money very late. for example adverbux or dailyclicks has a big earn rate and gives money earlier.

eh about paypal, there is a fee if you got money transfered from other people doesn't it?

and it pretty big... can anyone explain this?

btw if anyone care to exchange ref with me just PM, ok!!

If you're all disappointed with your winnings, I've created a fórum to help you win more...it's like this:

- You signup as my referral, and with my ref winnings I give you 50%... so, If you make 1$ at any of my sites, I'll give you 50cents.
- Plus, when you reach 1$ in any site, I'll give you 30% of a SilverPrize that is accumulating money (sorry for my bad english)
-There is a Prize every month too (GoldPrize) is given to the most active clicker :)

For example, if you signup on 6 of my sites you complete 1$ in 7-10 days (only by yourself) in each site, so I give you "50cents x 6 sites"= 3$ and the SilverPrize :)
Only in my forum, you can make 12$ for month (if you signup in 6 sites) + the SilverPrize - you only got to be active :)

Check it out http://buxwin.all-up.com

just letting you guys know I actually run a ptc bux.to is one of the worst sites online bar none they have people waiting 3+months for payment some have not received there payments at all I have heard nothing but bad about them. I think they got to big to quickly the more tried and true sites are listed at webblabber you don;t have to use my referrals link if you don't want to the top 5 is purely for informational purposes I have been paid or personally know some one that has been paid by all of them I am waiting on snap dollars I am still unsure so check back and I will post a message is I have been paid or not. My favorite has changed since I maid the list I gotta say buxer has paid me 3 times now all withing 24 hours they provide a great service. Adverbux provides the best service for advertisers not so much users really low pay per click rates but you get paid for playing games which is cool.

Alot are scam and you really need referrals to make a decent earning.

So far I have best experience with Clixmania (in my signature). Bought 20 refs, only 1 inactive. :mrgreen:

Best paying site 3cents/click but lousy referral pack at Clix4Coins. Bought 20 refs, only 2 active. :cry: http://clix4coins.com/index1.php?ref=bummer12

Most no. of ads is Dailyclicks at the moment, about 20ads for normal member, each 1cent :yay:

I think they might be profitable to the tier one countries only and for those who are not in tier 1 countries, they only make a few cents and receive only few links to click in.

Advertising:
Not really. I'm from a Asian country too. I get plenty to click at Clixmania, dailyclicks and ibux.
The ones that don't give enough ads are Clixsense, Adbuddy and Adbux.

Back