Social Networking, Digg, Stumbleupon etc.

Advertising:

sensovision

I've had SU, Digg, Delicious, Technorati and Reddit installed and get good traffic from first 3 and occasional visitors from last ones. I rarely bookmark threads myself, only if conversation get really interesting, guess that if I do it more frequently and use not only SU than result would be better.

m1k30rz

I've had pretty good results on my forums from using Digg, I only digg articles though not just plain spam them with my forum haha!

Kel

I haven't used any of these methods. I was going to but for some reason I have a uneasy feeling about that form of traffic. Maybe I'm just paranoid!

m1k30rz

Yeah I thought the same at first but when I tried it, seems to work pretty well... You get a LOT of vistiors, not many end up signing up though, but hey every member you get is worth it :)

jagsrocknfl

I actually use Digg, Stumbleupon and Myspace to promote my website. Though I'm not sure how well they are working.. But I still try =)

basu06

I always use Digg and Stumbleupon for bringing traffic to my site. But the traffic depends a lot on the quality of the content. If the content is good, I get good traffic. :)

RaGee

Stumbleupon has brought around 100 visitors a day to my site so I am very happy with the results so far

scooter

Stumbleupon traffic can be great but not for long term, after awhile you loose rank and then no more traffic

Mike S.

jagsrocknfl said:
I actually use Digg, Stumbleupon and Myspace to promote my website. Though I'm not sure how well they are working.. But I still try =)

I've tried myspace before, and it didn't work out too well for me. Every time I requested friends they were always denied, and the people that actually did accept my friend requests had so many friends the bulletins I would advertise in wouldn't even be noticed.

Advertising:

findmytap

Digg and Stumbleupon is most popular site for internet Marketing and more user want use this sites.