Social Networking, Digg, Stumbleupon etc.

Advertising:
I've had SU, Digg, Delicious, Technorati and Reddit installed and get good traffic from first 3 and occasional visitors from last ones. I rarely bookmark threads myself, only if conversation get really interesting, guess that if I do it more frequently and use not only SU than result would be better.

I've had pretty good results on my forums from using Digg, I only digg articles though not just plain spam them with my forum haha!

I haven't used any of these methods. I was going to but for some reason I have a uneasy feeling about that form of traffic. Maybe I'm just paranoid!

Yeah I thought the same at first but when I tried it, seems to work pretty well... You get a LOT of vistiors, not many end up signing up though, but hey every member you get is worth it :)

I actually use Digg, Stumbleupon and Myspace to promote my website. Though I'm not sure how well they are working.. But I still try =)

I always use Digg and Stumbleupon for bringing traffic to my site. But the traffic depends a lot on the quality of the content. If the content is good, I get good traffic. :)

Stumbleupon has brought around 100 visitors a day to my site so I am very happy with the results so far

Stumbleupon traffic can be great but not for long term, after awhile you loose rank and then no more traffic

jagsrocknfl said:
I actually use Digg, Stumbleupon and Myspace to promote my website. Though I'm not sure how well they are working.. But I still try =)

I've tried myspace before, and it didn't work out too well for me. Every time I requested friends they were always denied, and the people that actually did accept my friend requests had so many friends the bulletins I would advertise in wouldn't even be noticed.

Advertising:
Digg and Stumbleupon is most popular site for internet Marketing and more user want use this sites.

Back