WordPress... love it or hate it?

CFOontheGo

I love it. I have 4 sites now running on Wordpress. I tried one site on Joomla for awhile, but right now I am in the process of switching it over to WP. I find WP easy to use, and I can get it to do what I want without too much coding!

Advertising:
Yup! i'll agree there I've used it before but I perfer to make my own sites, just easier to maintain for me when I know EXACTLY how it all works :cool:

I think Wordpress allows for so much more customization compared to the other blogging hosts. Unfortunately, it seems that Adsense advertisements are not allowed to be displayed.

bummer12 said:
I think Wordpress allows for so much more customization compared to the other blogging hosts. Unfortunately, it seems that Adsense advertisements are not allowed to be displayed.

really ? bad news for adsense publisher like me :D. I want to know their policy to not allowed addsense advertisement in WP

WordPress.org is where you download it and WordPress.com only disallows adsense. If you host WordPress for yourself, then you are free to do what you want with it.

i agree
WP is one of the best CMS i ever used
its really amazing tools for webmaster

i recommend it to new comers too

I consider wordpress as the best blog software. I love it but I have not installed it in my sites. I am planning to run wordpress blog and a phpbb forum side by side.

I love Word press because have several region like that
1.Insertion and deletion process is easy
2.Create more category easily
3.simple website navigation and design

here we explain some points but have lot of quality we love word press

Advertising:
Back